Navy Federal Credit Union

David

29 Jan, 2019 02:10 AM

Is subject bank supported for online downloads? I see they can do GFX and CSV file downloads.
 If not what can I do to get them supported?

Trying out the trial version before I buy. I was able to import a exported Quicken GIF file to get started. Interface look pretty good. Just need to be able to download from NAVFED credit union to have a complete package to replace Quicken.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 29 Jan, 2019 02:42 AM

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that your credit union supports direct OFX connections, which Moneydance requires in order to talk directly to a financial institution. The best way to get your transactions into Moneydance is to use a web browser to download them from your credit union's web site. You can download into QFX, OFX, OFC, or QIF files (sometimes referred to as Quicken or MS Money files), any of which will import cleanly into Moneydance. You can also open your bank's download page directly (after entering the appropriate address in the Account->Edit Account menu) by going to the menu bar and selecting Online->Open Account Website.

If your credit union begins to support direct OFX connections in the future, we will be happy to work with them.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

2. Ethan closed this discussion on 29 Jan, 2019 02:42 AM.

3. David Slagle re-opened this discussion on 29 Jan, 2019 12:51 PM

4. 2 Posted by David Slagle on 29 Jan, 2019 12:51 PM

Thanks Ethan,

You are infinitely more help than Q ever was.

David

5. 3 Posted by Robert on 27 Apr, 2019 10:55 PM

David. Exact same issue. Thanks for asking!

6. System closed this discussion on 27 Jul, 2019 11:00 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac