Buying the Licence

Steven Johnson

25 Jun, 2022 12:20 PM

I am trying to buy the licence but the link isnt working?

1. 1 Posted by Steven Johnson on 25 Jun, 2022 12:22 PM

Please help, I want to buy the licence but your link isnt working

2. 2 Posted by dtd on 25 Jun, 2022 07:51 PM

just a user
    I just tried
    https://infinitekind.com/purchase

and it seems to be working for me.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ethan on 25 Jun, 2022 10:28 PM

Hello,

The above link also works for me. Can you let us know the specific error message you are receiving?

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

4. 4 Posted by sjohnson1968 on 26 Jun, 2022 09:45 AM

Hi, so I saved a backup of work done to date on the trial, deleted it all, then went through the Microsoft Shop, that worked and I’m up and running now I have imported the saved backup, however, yesterday, on your website, when hovering over the buy now, it recognised the mouse movement, but on clicking it did nothing, literally, no whuring round, but I’m sorted, love the software by the way, I’ve used MS Money and was disappointed when they stopped configuring updates and hadn’t found anything like what suited me, till now :blush: Thank you, Steve

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Ethan on 27 Jun, 2022 01:29 AM

I'm glad to hear it sounds like things have been sorted out. I'm still not sure about what you're experiencing with our website though. The purchase button works for me, and we haven't received any other reports of this. If you have any extensions or pop-up blockers on your browser, that may be somehow causing this, although if you were using common ones I'd think we'd be receiving other similar reports. In any case, it sounds like we don't have to dig deeper into this since you found a workaround.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

6. Ethan closed this discussion on 27 Jun, 2022 01:29 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac