International?

Dave

01 May, 2009 09:23 PM

Hi, I know the ex-PM of Eu Quicken and the reason they pulled out of Eu, leaving the only choice MS Money.

Now the Eu banks support MNY but few QFX, etc ... and your list of banks shows you are a very US-centric company.

Have you ever considered making international versions, the market is a challenge as its multi-lingual, however with the right utility the English version would work, just get the financial institutes to sign up ... then engage and then translate when needed.

Anyway, I was forced from Quicken to Money ... and I would like an alternative, but one that supports my banks, etc

Dave

1. 1 Posted by Brian Adler on 06 May, 2009 10:56 PM

Dave, We have lots of European and Asian users of Moneydance (who download their transaction histories from their bank's websites). We also have versions of Moneydance in several other languages.

We only support direct connections with US institutions only because it has been our understanding that these are the only institutions that support ofx server direct connections. If in fact banks from other countries are now supporting ofx server connections, we would be thrilled to add them to our list of supported banks. In what country are the banks you wish to support?

2. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 20 Apr, 2010 02:12 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

29 Oct, 2020 08:38 PM
29 Oct, 2020 08:36 PM
29 Oct, 2020 08:25 PM