Threads created

phil66

10 May, 2009 01:06 AM

How do we access threads that have been posted in the past. Tried using search this did not bring up but one thread and that was a reply.

1. 1 Posted by Ben Spencer on 11 May, 2009 06:31 PM

Hi Phil

I am not able to reproduce what you are experiencing. When I search for a particular term such as "direct" I get multiple results. This is true even when I am not logged in. What was the thread about that you are looking for? let me know and I'll see if I can find it for you.

Sincerely

Ben Spencer

2. 2 Posted by phil66 on 12 May, 2009 12:55 AM

Ben The posting I am looking for concerned the double click to edit transactions. The response was an addition to a file in linux to speed up the mouse click so that the transactions would open and allow editing.

Is it not possible to search by username to find the threads a person has posted?

Thanks for the reply.

3. 3 Posted by Ben Spencer on 13 May, 2009 08:37 PM

Hi Phil

I searched and believe this is the discussion you are referring to:

http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/questions/98-changing-transactions#comment_144235

Finding it was a little tricky, there are many disucssions here that use the same set of words. I searched for the word "Lenny" as I recalled you using that OS and it being rather unusual.

When you are logged in your home page should list your open issues though I don't think it list resolved ones.

I'm sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Sincerely

Ben Spencer

4. Ben Spencer closed this discussion on 13 May, 2009 08:37 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac