when I reconcile I don't have the option of clearing deposits.

Chris

13 May, 2009 10:55 PM

When I try to reconcile my accounts, I have not way of clearing deposits. The reconciliation window allows me to clear all checks, etc... However, it adds up all my deposits and gives me a single value for all my uncleared deposits. This is all in a gray window with no option to clear anything. Am I missing something?

1. 1 Posted by Chris on 15 May, 2009 09:07 PM

I reinstalled Money Dance on my linux system. It seems to be working again for the moment.

2. 2 Posted by Ben Spencer on 17 May, 2009 09:42 PM

Hi Chris

I run Moneydance on ubuntu 9.04 with suns Java 6.13 and have not experienced the problem you are describing. I am glad the reinstallation has resolved the problem. However would you mind telling me which Linux distribution and version of java you are using. I would find that information helpful if the problem reappears or if someone else reports the same experience.

Sincerely

Ben Spencer

3. Ben Spencer closed this discussion on 17 May, 2009 09:42 PM.

4. Chris Worland re-opened this discussion on 21 May, 2009 12:41 AM

5. 3 Posted by Chris Worland on 21 May, 2009 12:41 AM

Thanks for the concern for future issues. I'm currently running Ubuntu 8.10. Originally, I only noticed the issue with the reconciling window. Later I noticed a different problem (The program hung when I tried to start the graph and reports icon from the home menu). That was the reason I tried a reinstall. The program has had absolutely no issues on my machine since reinstall.

6. Raimund Buchholz closed this discussion on 17 Dec, 2009 12:52 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac