USAA Checking and Savings

Chris Bena

03 Aug, 2009 05:00 PM

Hello Moneydance! Gladly switched from MS Money a couple weeks ago in anticipation of my move to Mac.

I have my account downloads set up, but seem to be having a problem with separating my USAA Checking and Savings accounts. I can download my Checking transactions no problem, but when I go to download the Savings account transactions, I get the Checking transactions. I can't seem to find any way of differentiating between the two accounts in the online setup as they both use the same member number and PIN to access the data.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 15 Aug, 2009 07:56 PM

Chris,

It is necessary to be sure that accounts in Moneydance are set up as the same type as they are at your bank. This would also account for the transactions being of the wrong type. It should be fine if you delete the account and re-add it as the correct type. Please be sure to choose the correct account when you are setting up the account. Sometimes people hit next too soon and the account in Moneydance is matched with the wrong account at their bank when they have multiple accounts.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Angie Rauscher

Moneydance Support

2. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 15 Aug, 2009 07:56 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

27 Jan, 2021 10:37 AM
27 Jan, 2021 10:36 AM
27 Jan, 2021 10:09 AM