Snow Leopard

briantoney

03 Sep, 2009 03:00 PM

I plan to install Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6). Are there any issues affecting Moneydance that I should be aware of? Is the latest MD Mac version fully compatible with OS 10.6?

1. 1 Posted by Ben Spencer on 03 Sep, 2009 03:03 PM

Hi Brian

Yes. The latest version of Moneydance is fully compatible with Snow Leopard. In fact Moneydance runs noticeable faster on SL.

Sincerely

Ben Spencer

2. 2 Posted by briantoney on 03 Sep, 2009 03:42 PM

Reassuring! Thanks for the info.
    Brian.

3. 3 Posted by SLIssue on 08 Sep, 2009 07:20 AM

I'm having an issue since upgrading to SL. Java seems to cause problems with the drop down menu. When choosing items in the drop down, overlapping occurs of the selected items, where it looks like there are two items being selected. Please retrest with SL.

4. 4 Posted by Brian Adler on 08 Sep, 2009 09:59 PM

SLIssue,

Both our developer and I are running MD in SL and have not noticed this. Can you send us a screen shot?

Sincerely,

Brian Adler

Moneydance Support

5. 5 Posted by SLIssue on 09 Sep, 2009 03:06 AM

Sure. Here is a screen shot when it overlaps and how it looks after I move around the cursor. It fixes itself, but everytime, I have to move the arrows up and down to make it work.

6. 6 Posted by sctimm on 09 Sep, 2009 02:38 PM

I am also having problems with the window draw under SL. When I enter a new transaction, the category dropdown menu doesn't display the 'Split' button at the top, so there's no way to create a split transaction.

There is a post with the same issue on the open discussion board, but it looks as though it has yet to be reviewed by MD staff. Thanks!

7. 7 Posted by Ben Spencer on 11 Sep, 2009 03:42 PM

Scott

I have asked the developer to look into the problem you are experiencing with the split button. In the mean time you can use the keyboard shortcut command-L to bring up the split window when editing a transaction.

Sincerely

Ben Spencer

8. 8 Posted by Ben Spencer on 11 Sep, 2009 03:44 PM

SLIssue

Specifically which drop down menu are you experiencing the problem with?

Sincerely

Ben Spencer

9. 9 Posted by Marc on 12 Sep, 2009 04:06 AM

Since upgrading to SL, I'm getting an error file saving message saying that permisson is denied when I try to save my MD changes. Any thoughts or help? Thanks, Marc

10. 10 Posted by Marc on 12 Sep, 2009 04:11 AM

Ben, I just saw your reply to this same question. Sorry for the duplication. I'll let you know if your ideas work. Thanks for your help, Marc

11. 11 Posted by SLIssue on 17 Sep, 2009 05:56 PM

Hello,
    The issue is with the Description Drop Down. I don't seem to be having issues with the other drop downs. Will let you know if I do.

Thanks.

12. Raimund Buchholz closed this discussion on 22 Jan, 2010 01:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac