Auto Updates?

Neil

18 Sep, 2009 09:18 PM

Hi everyone,

I've done a search of the forums and I'm unable to figure out whether or not MoneyDance will "automatically" refresh my account info when I make a deposit, withdrawal, or purchase. For instance, if I have my paychecks direct deposit into my Checking Account, will MoneyDance automatically refresh my accounts on that date or do I have to re-download the OFX file every day in order to make sure everything is current.

Thanks in advance!
Neil

1. 1 Posted by Neil on 18 Sep, 2009 09:22 PM

Sorry to add on, but does this also apply to Credit Card purchases? If I have a credit card account entered into MoneyDance, will it adjust my balance every time I get gas or buy lunch or something? Thanks!

Neil

2. 2 Posted by Ben Spencer on 19 Sep, 2009 12:18 PM

Hi Nell

Currently Moneydance will not automatically connect to your financial institution at regular intervals. If you want to download your transactions daily you will have to initiate the downloads yourself. We are working on having automatic downloads for all accounts in the next major release of Moneydance (MD2010). MD2010 will be out before the end of '09 and will be a free upgrade to users who bought MD2008.

Sincerely

Ben Spencer

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac