Register view

rock.house

23 Jan, 2020 02:31 PM

How can I make MD show me the divide between old transactions and future transactions. I have entered a full years of future transactions and when I open the register it scrolls to the very last future transaction rather than todays. This mean I have to scroll on every register to get to the current date.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 23 Jan, 2020 02:41 PM

Hi,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

By clicking on the Date header in your register, you can switch from the oldest to most recent transactions, as required.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by rock.house on 25 Jan, 2020 12:25 PM

Thanks for the reply - it doesn't actually help me as I have several years of past transactions and a complete year forward for budgeting reasons. I am sure previous versions of MD used to display the current date(or thereabouts) on opening.

3. 3 Posted by -Kevin N. on 25 Jan, 2020 03:42 PM

Hi rock.house,

Have you tried using one of the filters that reside along the top of the register?

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

4. 4 Posted by rock.house on 29 Jan, 2020 04:56 PM

Hi Kevin,

I have tried those filters - the only one that gives a reasonable result is "This Month" as "30 Days" includes all the forward transactions as do the other remaining filters.

Thanks

5. System closed this discussion on 29 Apr, 2020 05:00 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac