New Transactions in Register

Tim Mielke

18 Apr, 2020 01:14 PM

When manually entering transactions in the register I am not able to find a save button and click some place else after which I am prompted to save. This requires two clicks when I entered it and I know I want to save it. If there was a save button I could click once to save the entry and move on.
I would like to see some more color and maybe some type of option to group graphs and reports into a nested menu of sorts rather than just a big list to take up space along with some balance prediction. If I set the end date to 6 months in the future make and option on the graph include all reminder transactions for those future months.
As is though it though Moneydance is still the best hope for personal finance software that is not some online or mobile wizardry contraption.

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 18 Apr, 2020 02:39 PM

Hello,

Moneydance saves your work as you enter it. There's no save button because the program is consistently saving your work. When manually entering a transaction, simply exiting the editing of that transaction will save it. You can do this by clicking elsewhere on the program as you have been, or by simply pressing the enter/return key.

You can adjust some of the colors in the Preferences window, if you'd like to create your own theme for the program.

I don't think any of the other things you mention are currently possible, but I will pass your suggestions along to our developers.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 18 Jul, 2020 02:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac