Correcting an error

Alan Jones's Avatar

Alan Jones

26 Oct, 2016 04:56 PM

There was a share split relating to one of my holdings. I made a mistake in the entry, how can I correct the number of shares?

  1. 1 Posted by Alan Jones on 26 Oct, 2016 05:29 PM

    Alan Jones's Avatar

    Please Email me with the answer to my question,
    I have waited half an hour for a reply and can't hang on any longer.
    Alan Jones

  2. 2 Posted by -Kevin N. on 27 Oct, 2016 12:03 AM

    -Kevin N.'s Avatar

    Hi Alan,

    Go to the 'Securities Detail' of the security in question.
    Click the 'History' button in the upper right-hand quadrant.
    In the resulting window, you can delete the errant split.

    HTH -Kevin N.

  3. System closed this discussion on 26 Jan, 2017 12:10 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac