Investments Not Updating with update

Scott

19 Jun, 2015 03:14 AM

I just updated to moneydance 2015 from 2014. It is no longer giving me an option to update the value of my securities. I no longer have the Tool Quotes and Exchange Rates nor is there any tab for extensions (not that it should be needed since I bought 2014 from the appStore.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 19 Jun, 2015 12:28 PM

Hello,

We recently discovered that there was a problem with the Quotes and Exchange rates extension for the Mac App Store version. We have already resubmitted a fix to the App Store, and it should be available within the next few days as soon as Apple completes their review process. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Moneydance Support

2. 2 Posted by dpirin on 21 Jun, 2015 01:08 PM

Any updates on this from Apple? I learned that you submitted a fix to Apple over a week ago. Any idea how long they normally take?

3. 3 Posted by Tom Freeman on 24 Jun, 2015 09:21 PM

not yet we are still trying to get it through the review process

Tom Freeman
    Infinite Kind Support

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ethan on 26 Jun, 2015 12:43 PM

Hello,

We've released an update to Moneydance in the App Store today that should resolve this problem. After upgrading through the App Store, the Quotes and Exchange Rates extension should now be available under the Tools menu in the menu bar for the Mac App Store version. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue.

If you like Moneydance, we would appreciate if you could take a moment to leave a rating for the program on the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id538911179

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Moneydance Support

5. Ethan closed this discussion on 26 Jun, 2015 12:43 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac