Transferred money from one UBS account to another not showing up correctly in Moneydance

Cliff

06 Nov, 2020 01:53 PM

I just moved money from a Regular IRA account to a Roth Account both with UBS. It all shows up correctly in my UBS account online. When I did a download of all the UBS accounts I have to Moneydance, there is a deduction showing where the money was removed from my IRA account. Unfortunately, the Moneydance software then shows the amount added to my regular checking account with another bank (not the UBS Roth account) where it should have. At no time does the money flow to that checking account in reality. I edited the transaction to show the correct account (the Roth IRA account) the funds were transferred to. I saved the transaction and confirmed it. All is balanced and correct at this point. As soon as I do a download of the transactions for the UBS account, it pops back the transaction and tries to add it to the incorrect account (checking account) again. I have tried to delete the transaction but it keeps reappearing on the next download. I tried to edit the transaction to correct it and deleted the old transaction but that does not help. One thing that occurs is if you edit the transaction the blue circle goes away or does not appear on the transaction. It does not matter if you confirm it as is and then edit it or edit it first. It has to be something to do with this that is causing the problem. I am at a lose in how I can fix this. Any help is appreciated.

I on running Windows 10 newest release and Moneydance newest release. 2021 (2008).

Thanks Cliff

1. Cliff closed this discussion on 17 Nov, 2020 12:53 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac