Quote Loader not picking up one stock

dcm

07 Oct, 2021 04:42 PM

I have a few stocks in portfolio that are not listed on exchanges. Purchased through StartEngine. Two of the three appear in Quote Loader so I can manually update market price but one does not get picked up. Value has more than doubled so would like to get that info into portfolio. It seems as if it must be some setting on MD but it is set to appear in summary but I can't find any other settings that might prevent QL from picking it up.
Thank you

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 07 Oct, 2021 05:45 PM

I am not support staff, just a user.
    Hi dcm

Can you open the subject security under TOOLS – SECURITIES – EDIT and post a screen shot of the EDIT SECURITY window.

2. 2 Posted by dcm on 07 Oct, 2021 06:21 PM

Thank you, thank you. Just by your asking that question showed me the problem. I had not added anything in the ticker field which I guess is necessary for it to be recognized.

Yea!

3. 3 Posted by derekkent23 on 07 Oct, 2021 08:32 PM

I am not support staff, just a user.
    Hi dcm

That's the first thing I thought of, hence the request for a screen shot so I could check.
    Anyway glad its sorted.

Have Fun, Stay Safe.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac