iPad sync

Andrea Lisari

08 Apr, 2018 09:52 AM

Hello everybody!
Proud Moneydance user since 2013, I have MD 2017.7.1 (1671) on an iMac with OS X 10.13.4, successfully synced with an iPhone 6s (iOS 11.3) via Dropbox Connection.
Recently I bought the new iPad 2018 and installed the Moneydance app. I followed the syncing procedure thoroughly: I tapped on Dropbox sync, the website's page opened, I typed Dropbox User ID and pwd to authorize the app to sync, the app found the file and asked me for the encryption pasword, the pwd ws OK and the message "Waiting for the initial sync" appeared... and nothing else! The message remains on the screen (I waited up to 15 minutes), no data appear and, if I close and re-open the app, I only get empty lines and a useless search box. Even the "+" icon is greyed out. Obviously, I tried to uninstall and re-install the app, with and without the Dropbox one, and nothing changed. I even tried the whole iPad reset with no luck.
Any ideas?

1. 1 Posted by Andrea Lisari on 09 Apr, 2018 11:04 AM

FALSE ALERT!!!
    Today I tried again to uninstall and re-install the app and, after turning my iPad in landscape mode for two or three times, data appeared, at last!
    Very happy to have fixed the issue.

2. 2 Posted by Ian O on 09 Apr, 2018 02:09 PM

Glad to hear you got things straightened out and everything is working! I'll close this discussion for now, but don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have further questions or need any assistance.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

3. Ian O closed this discussion on 09 Apr, 2018 02:09 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac