Transactions disappearing from android app if not synced

md

22 Oct, 2019 09:07 AM

I am running the 25th August beta for the Android app, and Windows version 2019.3 (1880) on my desktop.

If I enter transactions in the Android app but they are not synced and I close the app, then I find that the next time I open the app, the transactions I entered have disappeared.

Is this expected behavior ?

Is it possible for the app to provide more feedback on what is happening when a sync occurs ?

What triggers a sync to occur ? Is it possible for this to be a manual option ?

It gets a little frustrating entering in the same transactions more than once.

Thank you

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 22 Oct, 2019 09:40 AM

I am not support staff, just a user.

I am running Android beta 2.0 25 Aug and Moneydance 2019.4(1891) on windows 10.

my observations.

If after entering a transaction on my phone I go back to the account list screen syncing occurs and the last “last Sync dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm:ss ,”is displayed. If I don’t step back to this screen after entering a transaction, but just close the app the transaction can be lost.
    On Android app 1.15 you do not need to return to the account list screen for syncing to occur.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac