Maddy on 20 Nov, 2019 01:22 PM
We are sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered.
Can you try resetting Dropbox syncing to see if that fixes the issue you're seeing? First, go to File -> Syncing in Moneydance and disable Dropbox syncing. Then, close Moneydance and, using the Dropbox app or website interface, delete the:
folder in your Dropbox folder. Next, re-open Moneydance and re-enable Dropbox syncing. Finally, disconnect from Dropbox syncing on your mobile device and re-connect.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.
I have noted a small number of users have issue with Moneydance’s build 1.15 for Android, it been around a long time.
There is an Android beta build 2.0 that may work better with newer phones and Android 9.0. Note you must be running at least Android 7.1.1.
If Maddy suggestion does not help or you want to try the new beta build to get a better user’s interface un-install Moneydance Mobile app build 1.15.
1. Use the Play Store app to find Moneydance.
2. Click on the Moneydance icon to show the description of Moneydance.
3. Scroll to the very bottom of the description and you should see
Join the beta
Try new features before they’re
officially released and give your
feedback to the developer.
Join Learn more
4. Click on Join and in the window that appears click JOIN.
5. The screen now reads
Adding your account to the
Program. It may take a few minutes.
6. Wait 60 seconds, then use the back key and click on the Moneydance icon again.
7. The heading should now read Moneydance (Beta). Assuming it does click Install. If it does not go back to step 6.
8. Once installed, start Moneydance app.
9. The initial sync may take some time and the balances listed on the account page may be all zeros. Close the App and also the its background instance and then open the app again, balances should be OK from then on.
Perhaps as your phone is not Android start a new thread.
Post again your phone type, plus the mobile Moneydance build.
Also what are the other devices you are syncing, the operating systems they have and the version and build of Moneydance they are running.
Provide as much information on whats going wrong and detail what you have tried.