Downloads

MAC

06 Sep, 2019 02:02 AM

I have started moneydance in my checking account starting july 1, I downloaded my transactions and it downloaded 3 months worth but i deleted everything before july 1st. I got everything balanced and then continued to enter transaction. but when i went to download it again downloaded before the 1st of july it went back as far as june 11th. My question is can i get downloads only from a certain date or do i have to keep deleting ? I do have direct connect.

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 06 Sep, 2019 06:56 AM

I am not support staff, just a user.

It sounds link your bank provides about 3 month of transaction history so it will be into October before transaction before 1st July stop appearing. Moneydance simply take what is given by the bank.

My bank does not support Direct Connect so I go to online to my account and download a transaction file which I import into Moneydance. My bank allows me se set a date range or all transactions since last download. Perhaps if you go on line until October your bank does as well.

Hope this helps.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 06 Sep, 2019 12:40 PM

Hi,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

I can see you’ve received a reply from one of our knowledgeable Moneydance customers,
    and it appears you’ve been given all the information you need.

The same information is outlined in this article in the Knowledge Base.

Please let us know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

3. System closed this discussion on 06 Dec, 2019 12:50 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac