Reconcile

MAC

07 Sep, 2019 09:52 PM

I have a small question (i know another one) but when reconciling for the ending balance do i need to goto my bank's website for that amount? i mean what if i download and don't confirm for a few days and then reconcile a few days after that. Going to my bank website to try to get the balance might be a little confusing. Just need a little guidance here.

1. 1 Posted by mhoggie on 08 Sep, 2019 12:14 AM

just a user,

You want to reconcile from the balance of your statement.

2. 2 Posted by MAC on 08 Sep, 2019 01:21 AM

Of my download

Get Outlook for Android

3. 3 Posted by dwg on 08 Sep, 2019 03:09 AM

I'm a fellow user.

The reconciliation process is about matching the contents of your account in Moneydance to the periodically produce statements that the bank makes available, usually via post or a download, so it is a document. Banks typically provide them monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly. It is generally more useful for people that manually enter some or all transactions.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Maddy on 10 Sep, 2019 12:15 PM

Hi,

I can see you’ve received a reply from our knowledgeable Moneydance customers.
    To add to this useful information, it might be worth mentioning that you can refer to this article in the Knowledge Base.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

5. System closed this discussion on 10 Dec, 2019 12:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac