Problem with AT&T Universal Master Card

davidsclove

19 Sep, 2019 05:49 PM

Getting this error message: Due to security improvements, connection to this financial software will be shut down on 09/07/2019. Please request your financial management software contact Citi at [email blocked].

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jenny on 20 Sep, 2019 09:14 AM

Hi David,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've encountered.

It looks like we need to make a change to the connection information that we use for AT&T Universal Card. I will email to confirm when these changes are available within Moneydance, and I'll send the steps you need to get connected again.

--
    Jenny, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by davidsclove on 21 Nov, 2019 08:42 PM

Still not working

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jenny on 22 Nov, 2019 10:43 AM

Hi David,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay getting back to you.

There have been ongoing problems with AT&T Universal, Citi Cards and CitiBusiness, but we've finally resolved the problems in the last week or so.

I'd suggest you make sure you're using the latest stable version of Moneydance.
    To check which version you're using, open Moneydance and select Help --> About Moneydance (or Moneydance --> About Moneydance on a Mac) where the version and build number will be displayed.

The latest stable version is 2019.3 build 1880 and can be downloaded from this page.
    Your 2017 license key will allow you to register the 2019 version.

You should try to recreate the connection with your bank, as this will ensure you're using the most up to date connection details. To do so, you can follow these steps:

1. Select your bank account in Moneydance

2. Select Online --> Setup Online Banking
    3. Click the "Disable" button. If you don't see this button, just close the window.

4. Repeat the previous steps for any additional accounts at the same institution.
    5. Select Online --> Setup Online Banking (again)

6. Click the "New Connection" button and select your bank and hit OK
    7. Continue with the setup process, entering your username/password

Make sure you pick "New Connection", even though your bank is still one of the connection choices after you disable it. Choosing your bank from the long list of available banks will force Moneydance to download the updated information, which should then allow you to connect.

When you attempt to connect again you will likely see a '2000' error, and a link advising you to visit the banks website. Follow the link, then login and approve the connection on the banks site.

Once you've done this, you will be able to connect from within Moneydance.

--

4. 4 Posted by davidsclove on 22 Nov, 2019 02:42 PM

All set. Thanks!

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Jenny on 27 Nov, 2019 12:52 PM

No problem David - glad to hear that's worked!

I'll close this discussion for now, but don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--

6. Jenny closed this discussion on 27 Nov, 2019 12:52 PM.

7. davidsclove re-opened this discussion on 04 Jul, 2020 04:01 PM

8. 6 Posted by davidsclove on 04 Jul, 2020 04:01 PM

This has stopped working again. Can you please look into it?

Thank you.

David Sclove

9. 7 Posted by davidsclove on 12 Jul, 2020 06:34 PM

I would appreciate some help with this. It’s been over a week and I haven’t gotten any response.

On Jul 4, 2020, at 12:01 PM, David Sclove <[email blocked]> wrote:

This has stopped working again. Can you please look into it?

Thank you.

David Sclove

10. Support Staff 8 Posted by Ethan on 12 Jul, 2020 08:52 PM

Hello David,

I apologize, we somehow missed your previous message. If you would be willing, could you send me the contents of your error console? Here's how to get the logs:

1) In Moneydance, click on the Help menu in the Moneydance menu bar and select the Console Window option. This will open the console messages window.
    2) While the Console Window is open, attempt to connect to your bank. Any error messages should be recorded to the Console.
    3) Select all of the text in the Console and use the Copy to Clipboard button at the bottom to copy the text.
    4) Paste the text from the message window into a text file (preferably saved with a .txt or .rtf extension) and attach that file to your response here.

The debugging logs that this produces may contain your account information. I've made sure that this conversation is private, so the info won't be broadcast to the world, but just to be safe you should redact any account info in the debug logs. Just replace it with something like ACCOUNT NUMBER HERE and it should be fine.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

11. 9 Posted by davidsclove on 12 Jul, 2020 09:22 PM

Thanks for the help!

12. Support Staff 10 Posted by Maddy on 14 Jul, 2020 12:38 PM

We would recommend upgrading to the latest free preview version.

Moneydance 2020 (1915) is now available to download from this page

For a full list of improvements in the preview version, please refer to this page.

After updating Moneydance, you should try to recreate the connection with your bank. You will need to disable your current connection and then recreate it using the New Connection button on the Online Banking Setup screen. To do so, you can follow these steps:

1. Select your bank account in Moneydance

2. Select Online --> Setup Online Banking
    3. Click the "Disable" button. If you don't see this button, just close the window.

4. Repeat the previous steps for any additional accounts at the same institution.
    5. Select Online --> Setup Online Banking (again)

6. Click the "New Connection" button and select your bank and hit OK
    7. Continue with the setup process, entering your username/password

Make sure you pick "New Connection", even though your bank is still one of the connection choices after you disable it. Choosing your bank from the long list of available banks will force Moneydance to download the updated information, which should then allow you to connect.

Please let us know if you continue to have connection problems after recreating your connection and we'll troubleshoot further.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

13. 11 Posted by davidsclove on 14 Jul, 2020 01:01 PM

This does not fix the problem. Please figure out what is wrong instead of sending me a standard response. The last time this happened, you fixed it by working with CitiBank to get it corrected.

14. 12 Posted by davidsclove on 18 Jul, 2020 07:18 PM

IS ANYONE WORKING ON THIS??

This does not fix the problem. Please figure out what is wrong instead of sending me a standard response. The last time this happened, you fixed it by working with CitiBank to get it corrected.

15. 13 Posted by davidsclove on 19 Jul, 2020 01:50 PM

I found the correct parameters to use for connecting to AT&T Universal MasterCard @ CitiBank. Use advanced connection with the following:

description = Citi Credit Card
    institution.description = Citi
    institution.id = 24909
    institution.url = https://mobilesoa.citi.com/CitiOFXInterface

16. Support Staff 14 Posted by Maddy on 20 Jul, 2020 07:44 AM

Thank you for your feedback David! We are very pleased to hear that.
    I'll close this discussion for now, but do not hesitate to contact us again, if you need further assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

17. Maddy closed this discussion on 20 Jul, 2020 07:44 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac