Capital One credit card won't download

Carl

05 Dec, 2019 08:42 PM

Hi. I set up online banking for my capital one credit card (connection - Capital One Investing) and Moneydance says it has all the information it needs. Then when I choose to Download Transactions, nothing happens. No dialog box, no error, no request for password. Nothing. No blue dot next to the account name, no transactions. Help?

1. 1 Posted by Andrew on 06 Dec, 2019 10:52 AM

Hi Carl,

Which MD version are you using?

If there were no error messages then it seems like the download was probably successful. If there were no new transactions downloaded that weren't already in the register then it's possible there wouldn't be any blue dots.

You can go to Help -> Show Console Window menu) then try the download while that window is open. Moneydance will print the messages that it sends to and receives from the bank to the console, but only while the console window is open. Using that, you could see for sure if a response is being received from the bank.

Hopefully this information is useful. If you have any other questions please let us know.

--
    Andrew, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac