Trying to connect to Select Bank and Trust but not working

Cliff

08 Jul, 2020 04:17 PM

I went in and created a new account for Select Bank and Trust.

Two part question please. I added my account number and routing number to the account. It asked me for a category for the account and would not allow me to leave it blank. How can I delete that or does it matter?

The second part is to do the automated download. I went in to set up the account under Online and Set up a online accounting. For the bank I selected "Select Bank and Trust New". I then added the other information Routing Number and account number and ID. The boxes that one can mark for On Line banking and bill pay will not allow me to check either box. I then clicked on Next and it said it had all the information needed. I next tried to go to Online then selected Download selected Transaction and nothing happens. It does not do anything or give me an error. I think it is because I cannot check the box for online banking. What can I do to fix this please.

Thanks Cliff

1. 1 Posted by Cliff on 08 Jul, 2020 04:37 PM

I forgot to mention that if I go to Online and see the options, the option for Download transactions is not grayed out. It allows me to select that option but nothing happens after that. I do have the account open with the Select Bank and Trust.

2. Cliff closed this discussion on 15 Jul, 2020 08:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac