Charles Schwab investment transactions not downloading

wrsober

25 Nov, 2020 12:03 AM

I have used MoneyDance for years. I have been downloading investment transactions from Charles Schwab into MoneyDance for all of those years. I am presently unable to download transactions from Charles Schwab. I have refreshed the information associated with the financial institution. I have reset the Sync. I have reset the Charles Schwab financial institution data. I have changed the Charles Schwab financial institution and tried this with the three alternatives that are available to me.

I receive the message that all transactions are downloaded and yet no transactions are downloaded. (I know because I have made many trades since the last time I downloaded transactions into my MoneyDance account.

I have not made any changes to the Charles Schwab account setting in my Charles Schwab account. That does not mean that they mean that they did not change something behind the scenes to me.

I am using Version 2020.1 (1925).

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 25 Nov, 2020 12:51 AM

I'm a fellow user.

The issue with Schwab has been the subject of a number of discussions, you can see one of the main discussion at:

https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/discussions/problems/63978-moneydance-stopped-downloading-transactions-from-charles-schwab

It is expected that an interim fix should be available at the end of November:

https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/discussions/online-banking/17212-schwab-transactions-not-downloading#comment_48846468

2. 2 Posted by wrsober on 25 Nov, 2020 02:51 AM

Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 7:51 PM
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: Charles Schwab investment transactions not downloading [Online Banking #17493]

Wonderful. Thank you for your support.

3. Maddy closed this discussion on 25 Nov, 2020 10:22 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac