Boeing Employees Credit Union not Downloading - OFX service

Keston Woodyatt

03 Jul, 2022 09:52 PM

Hello,
I am having issues with downloading transactions from Boeing Employees Credit Union. I have reviewed the forum to see if others are having similar issues and for fixes, but didn't find anything. The error message I am receiving is attached.

Thanks,
Keston Woodyatt

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. 31 Posted by dantellocy on 12 Aug, 2022 08:48 PM

Reset sync didn't work. Still error 503.

2. 32 Posted by dtd on 13 Aug, 2022 11:19 PM

just a user - basically, the return of the error 503 just says that BECU is down again. There is nothing you can do with Moneydance to make it work. Just keep waiting, or complaining to BECU - it's their problem.

3. 33 Posted by chrisj on 21 Aug, 2022 02:23 PM

This morning I was able to download transactions for one account (!), but the others failed (503 error). And now that account fails too. So maybe I just hit a testing window? At least I could finally reconcile those transactions!

4. Support Staff 34 Posted by Maddy on 22 Aug, 2022 11:19 AM

@ chris

Unfortunately, there is still an ongoing issue with Boeing Employees' Credit Union connecting with personal accounts using the OFX service method. Some customers have reported success downloading from their business accounts, for instance.

It might be of your interest mentioning that the same OFX issue is affecting Quicken users. As of 8/2, this is their latest update:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7915797/ongoing-08-02-22-b...

Without Direct Connect, the best way to get your transactions into Moneydance is to use a web browser to download files from your bank's web site.

We'd recommend you download using the OFX or QFX file format if available. If not, use the QIF file format. (These files are sometimes referred to as Quicken or MS Money files). You can import the files to Moneydance using File --> Import.
    The steps for manually importing your data are outlined in this article from the knowledge base.

Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

5. 35 Posted by dantellocy on 04 Sep, 2022 12:40 PM

Looks like it's back up with no fiddling around with MD. Been stable all week. Fingers crossed it's permanent.

6. 36 Posted by chrisj on 04 Sep, 2022 03:50 PM

Yes, it worked for me, too; all accounts!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• 2022-07-03_14-43-55.png 8.98 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac