I'm a new user and can't connect with Bank of America

ktesitor

24 Jun, 2015 12:06 AM

I have set up a new account, and then go to Set Up Online Banking. I choose a new connection, find an select Bank of America from the list, enter my user ID and password and received the following error:
Error code: 2000
The application which you are using is not enabled. Please call customer service.

I can't find the phone number for customer service, so am starting here. Thank you!

1. 1 Posted by Ian L on 24 Jun, 2015 12:51 PM

Your bank requires that you activate your account for direct connections before you can download in Moneydance. You can find more information about this process on the Bank of America website at https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/sign-in/signOnScreen.go?reas....

Once your account is activated, you should be able to connect in Moneydance. If you have any trouble, let me know and I can try to help resolve the issue.

Ian
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Matthew on 28 Jun, 2015 05:38 PM

This comment was split into a new private discussion: I'm a new user and can't connect with Bank of America

I am having the same issue with Bank of America. I'm getting the same 2000 error and BOA tells me everything is setup to allow direct connections from Quicken...but they also say they don't support Moneydance.

3. Ian L closed this discussion on 29 Jun, 2015 02:43 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac