Payee list disappeared

PacNW

09 Jul, 2015 01:49 AM

I recently update from 2014 to 2015, now on one of my bank accounts my payee list has completely disappeared, there is not a single payee in the drop down list. I do have payees for my other bank account.

I still have the 2014 Moneydance, how can I get my payees back?

Thanks you,
Bill

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 09 Jul, 2015 11:42 AM

Hello Bill,

You should be able to fix this issue by refreshing the Payees list. Open your account from the left sidebar, then go to Online->Online Bill Payment menu and refresh the payees there.

Ethan
    Moneydance Support

2. 2 Posted by avp2 on 16 Jul, 2015 07:45 PM

Also note that Wells Fargo has separate payees and scheduled payments for its OFX/direct access service and its website Bill Pay service, i.e. web payees and payments do not show in MD and vice versa, until a payment transaction "clears".

Wells Fargo is the only bank I have had that does this, but there may be others.

3. 3 Posted by Ben Spencer on 16 Jul, 2015 09:20 PM

Please can you verify the version of Moneydance you are running. To do this run Moneydance and from the menu bar select Help->Console Window... Then copy and paste the output of the console window to this discussion.

Ben Spencer
    Infinite Kind Support

4. 4 Posted by avp2 on 16 Jul, 2015 11:28 PM

The Wells Fargo thing is not an MD bug/problem - just the way the WF system works. Just thought I would post the info in case the original poster was using WF or had a similar situation.

I talked to my local branch exec's and sent a couple emails to them about it being confusing and inconvenient. So far, they have not been interested in making a change.

5. System closed this discussion on 19 Mar, 2016 04:58 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac