Setting up online Banking through MD with 5/3- can't check the

's Avatar

violets-and-lilies

31 Jul, 2015 06:38 PM

I was able to connect to my bank (5/3) in order to download all transactions, but I can't seem to do any online bill pay. I went to Online--> Set up Online Bill Payment-->Selected my bank, put in my user ID and password, clicked "OK". The next page it brings me to asks me to choose the account that I wish to use and it has two options, neither of which am I able to check. They are light gray and don't respond to clicking. The choices are Online Banking with a drop down menu for account and Bill Payment with the same drop down menu for account. The drop down menus don't work. The option for "next" doesn't work. The only that works on that page is "cancel". I have done it about 15 times and I keep getting stuck at that point and can't see my way around it. I think it must be something simple that someone new to the software just isn't seeing. That or 5/3 doesn't allow bill pay online (even though I have always paid my bills online through their website)
Thoughts?

1. 1 Posted by Ian L on 03 Aug, 2015 03:17 PM

Unfortunately this is a bug in Moneydance. There's an existing ticket in our ticketing system regarding this issue, so I've attached it to this discussion and the developers will be looking into it. we can let you know once it's been resolved.

Ian
    Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 19 Mar, 2016 05:00 AM.

3. System closed this discussion on 23 Apr, 2016 06:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

15 Jan, 2021 09:00 PM
15 Jan, 2021 08:40 PM
15 Jan, 2021 08:01 PM