just want to say thanks

Michael

30 Jun, 2016 02:09 AM

I just want to say, Moneydance is fantastic. This program is 99% of everything I could ask for. That last 1% actually has nothing to do with Moneydance, it's just the fact that two of my accounts (CapitalOne credit card and Ally Bank savings accounts) don't support online direct connection.

I have to admit that I had been using Moneydance "free" for quite some time until recently. I was using it exclusively to download transactions online from my checking account so I never dropped below the 100 transactions. In any case, I realized that I was getting so much value that I had to spring for a license. And I'm glad I did. If I had to offer any suggestions, I would just say to always offer a thick-client application that I can run on my laptop (Macbook) and have my data file stored as a single file locally.

Keep up the good work! We REALLY appreciate all that you guys do.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jenny on 01 Jul, 2016 10:51 AM

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for your feedback and kind words! I'll be sure to pass your comments to the team.

If you are happy with Moneydance, we'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate or review it on the web. Clicking the link below will take you to Moneydance's page on MacUpdate.com where you can review and comment on Moneydance:

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/12094/moneydance

Thanks again!

Jenny
    Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 02 Oct, 2016 02:38 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac