Downloading transactions

Medora

25 Jul, 2010 06:09 PM

When I try to download transactions for my savings account I get the transactions for my checking account.

I've set up a checking account and savings accounts both with online acces and which are at the same bank. They have different account numbers.

I click on the savings account name and the blank register comes up. I select Online->Download..Transactions. After a bit the register refreshes and shows my checking acount transactions.

I've deleted and recreated the savings account several times with the same results. One thing I noticed. After I set up online access for the savings account if I look at the Edit Accunt dialog for it the account number has been changed to that of the checking account. I've tried changing it back to the correct account number before doing the transaction download but still got my checking account transactions.

What's going on???

1. 1 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 25 Jul, 2010 06:15 PM

Medora,

It is likely that this is a mapping issue. Your accounts are not mapped properly (in other words, the wrong account is downloading to your Moneydance accounts).

To fix this, disable the Online Set-up for the problem account(s). Then you will need to re-enable them. Once you have entered your ID and Password click Ok and wait (do not click next). You need to see a window that will display - "Please choose the account you wish to you" - which are your accounts listed in a drop down list. If you bypass this window - your Moneydance Account will map to the first account on this list. Sometimes you will need to just wait for this window to pop-up as it can take several seconds. (Screenshot of mapping window is attached)

If this does not resolve your issue, please let me know, and include the OS, version of Moneydance, and version of Java you are running. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

2. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 25 Jul, 2010 06:15 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

27 Jan, 2021 10:58 AM
27 Jan, 2021 10:37 AM
27 Jan, 2021 10:09 AM