Public Service Credit Union of CO connectivity

Morgan

30 Jul, 2010 07:27 PM

Hi, I just purchased MD and am unable to get my transactions to download from Public Service Credit Union of CO (Denver). I received the following error:
The error code reported by the server was: 2000
Connectivity for this financial institution has been disabled. Please contact your Financial Institution customer support center for additional information.
What do I need to do to download transactions?
Thanks for your help,
Morgan

1. 1 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 30 Jul, 2010 09:34 PM

Morgan,

It appears that the Public Service Credit Union of CO has disabled their direct OFX connection server, which Moneydance (and other financial software) requires in order to talk directly to a bank. The best way to get your transactions into Moneydance is to use a web browser to download them from your bank's web site. You can download into QIF, QFX, OFX or OFC files (aka Quicken or MS Money files), any of which will import cleanly into Moneydance.

I apologize for the confusion, we will remove this bank from our list of supported institutions asap.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

2. 2 Posted by morgan murphy on 30 Jul, 2010 11:00 PM

Hi Angie,

Thanks for the speedy follow-up. If MoneyDance will no longer work with my bank for direct downloading from PSCU's website, then unfortunately I do not want the software. It is simply too much trouble to continually have to export into files, save, and import just to sync. I obviously had no way of knowing this since my bank was listed on your partner banks.

Can I get a full refund?

Morgan

3. 3 Posted by Jessica Little on 02 Aug, 2010 06:48 PM

Hi Morgan,

I am sorry that our product did not meet your needs. I have asked our payment processing partners BMT Micro to process your refund. I've also removed PSCU from our database, a change which will be live shortly.

BMT will let you know when the process is complete from their end.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Jessica Little
    Moneydance Support

4. Jessica Little closed this discussion on 11 Oct, 2013 02:35 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

27 Jan, 2021 10:37 AM
27 Jan, 2021 10:36 AM
27 Jan, 2021 10:09 AM