Downloaded transaction keeps re-downloading

Sean

18 Sep, 2009 04:24 PM

I am downloading transactions from my bank and clearing them; I have a particular transaction that I've marked as cleared and recorded, but the next time I download transactions it shows up again. This has happened numerous times with this one transaction - any idea what's going on with that?

1. 1 Posted by Randy on 18 Sep, 2009 07:59 PM

What bank do you use?

You might want to read this thread,

http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/bugs/26-discover-card-down...

Even though it was started for Discover Card, their is some evidence that the problem is bigger than that.

2. 2 Posted by Sean on 18 Sep, 2009 08:07 PM

I use USAA, and have been using Moneydance with them for about two and a half years - never had this problem before!

3. 3 Posted by Jessica Little on 21 Sep, 2009 09:13 PM

Hi Sean,

It's interesting that this problem just started recently. Have you changed anything on your computer recently?

If you are not using the most recent preview version (2008r4 Build 642), please try updating to that version. You can download the update from our website.

Sorry for the troubles. Please let me know if updating resolves your problem.

Jessica Little
    Moneydance Support

4. 4 Posted by Sean on 21 Sep, 2009 09:30 PM

I was finally able to resolve the problem by marking the transaction as not cleared, deleting it, then re-downloading them and marking it cleared then. I know I'd tried that previously, but it finally took!

5. 5 Posted by Jessica Little on 21 Sep, 2009 09:33 PM

Hi Sean,

Glad you got it working. Please keep us posted if this problem starts occuring again.

Thanks for using Moneydance!

Jessica Little
    Moneydance Support

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac