Downloading Transactions from Wells Fargo

Brad

08 Nov, 2009 01:55 PM

I am a new MD user, yesterday I setup my Wells Fargo checking, savings, and credit card accounts for online banking. When I initially downloaded transactions there were a number of transactions that came into my accounts that I didn't want. Instead of recording the transactions I deleted them. Everything seemed to be working perfectly.

Today when I download transactions into my savings and credit card accounts there are older transactions that I do not want to record. So I delete the transactions. When I go to download transactions again the same transactions I just deleted reappear. What do I need to do to get these transactions to not continue to download? I do not want to record them in my account.

Thanks,
Brad

1. 1 Posted by bgshower on 10 Nov, 2009 10:43 PM

Hello? Can anyone assist me? I know I am new but I am pretty sure I have things setup correctly.

2. 2 Posted by bgshower on 10 Nov, 2009 10:55 PM

Today I downloaded new credit card transactions which included new transactions from the last few days and the old transactions I didn't want.

I deleted the transactions I didn't want and accepted the newer transactions. The issue now appears to be resolved for my credit card.

My theory is because Wells Fargo did what ever they do on their end to push out new transactions, doing so resolved the issue with my older transactions.

I guess time will only tell.

I will update this thread as soon as I know more.

3. 3 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 12 Nov, 2009 12:44 AM

Brad,

I am glad the issue has been resolved for your credit card account. Are you still having this issue with your checking or savings account?

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

4. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 12 Nov, 2009 12:44 AM.

5. bgshower re-opened this discussion on 24 Nov, 2009 02:26 PM

6. 4 Posted by bgshower on 24 Nov, 2009 02:26 PM

Credit card, checking and savings are now working.

I finally had a savings transaction come through the bank. I deleted the old transaction I didn't want accepted the new transaction and now my account is up to date.

7. Raimund Buchholz closed this discussion on 24 Nov, 2009 11:14 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac