Reminders

Helen

14 Nov, 2009 04:10 PM

I had all my regular transactions set up to auto-commit 31 days in advance and all was well. I then upgraded to the latest version of Moneydance and now my reminders will not auto-commit, but do not appear in the upcoming reminders box either. I can't find a way of recording these transactions without entering them all individually. Please help!

1. 1 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 15 Nov, 2009 02:45 AM

Helen,

When you are referring to the latest version, do you mean build 643 of Moneydance 2008, or the beta of Moneydance 2010? Please let me know, as well as which OS you are using.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

2. 2 Posted by Helen Cox on 15 Nov, 2009 11:50 AM

Hi Angie,

'About Moneydance' tells me that I have Moneydance 2008r4 (640). I think it was an update that I installed yesterday - I had a message saying it was available so I clicked 'yes please'! I am using Windows XP.

Thanks,
    Helen

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 15 November 2009 02:45
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: Reminders [Problems]

3. 3 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 24 Nov, 2009 07:01 PM

Helen,

My apologies for the lateness of this response. Please go to the "Tools" menu, and select the "Reminders" option. If your reminders are still there, click on one to hilight it, and then click the "Edit Reminder" button. Are the "Repeat every Days" and "Auto-commit days before scheduled" boxes checked? If not, please adjust the preferences. Please let me know if your reminders are there, and if the preferences settings were changed.

I apologize again for the delayed response. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

4. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2011 07:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac