UI: Dropdowns for Securities

Todd

16 Nov, 2009 01:52 PM

Hi,
A brief search with the above keywords gave no applicable discussions.
When I'm entering transactions in Investment Accounts, the format of the securites dropdowns are very very difficult to use. First, they are defaulted to only one line tall. This might still be usable, but the font for the selected security is "half" negative: the background for the highlighted security is black, while the letters remain black as well. The only fix is to [enter] on the selected security to see which one is currently highlighted, then try again.
The good news is that my initial setup is complete, so the annoyance level of this bug is low for now.

Thanks,
Todd
XP/SP3

1. 1 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 24 Nov, 2009 07:03 PM

Dear Todd,

Thank you for your suggestions for improvements to Moneydance.

Our wiki is integrated with our feature request and bug reporting system. Please feel free to register and use these systems to help improve Moneydance by bringing bugs to our attention and requesting new features. We now also have voting on all existing tickets, which helps us determine which requests have the most demand.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

2. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2011 07:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac