Dollar amount entered incorrectly

jessieguards-1939's Avatar


26 Oct, 2019 08:32 PM

After a dollar amount is entered incorrectly can it be changed without deleting the entry and reentering?

  1. 1 Posted by jessieguards-19... on 26 Oct, 2019 08:34 PM

    jessieguards-1939's Avatar

    I want to change the amount, dollar value, that has already been entered

  2. 2 Posted by -Kevin N. on 26 Oct, 2019 08:43 PM

    -Kevin N.'s Avatar

    Hi Richard,

    To put a transaction into 'Edit' mode, either highlight the transaction and hit the 'Enter' key on your keyboard OR double-click the transaction.

    -Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

  3. 3 Posted by jessieguards-19... on 26 Oct, 2019 08:46 PM

    jessieguards-1939's Avatar

    Thank you Kevin!

  4. System closed this discussion on 25 Jan, 2020 08:50 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac