Sold Stock Investments on Summary Page

ksmith

27 Oct, 2019 05:24 PM

Hello

How do I get rid of shares I have sold showing on the summary page.

Under the Investment Accounts section they are still showing with a 0.00 value in red.
In the Stock Prices secttion strangely most of them are not showing but a couple are, with the last entered stock price.

I want to be able to only show stocks I currently own. I assume that if I delete the stock it will remove ALL records of the transactions - which is not want I want.

KS

1. 1 Posted by derekkent23 on 27 Oct, 2019 05:31 PM

I am not support staff, just a user.

Try TOOLS – SECURITIES – double click on the security you want to hide - EDIT - and untick “Show on Summary Page”.

Hope this helps

2. 2 Posted by ksmith on 27 Oct, 2019 10:26 PM

Hello

Thank you.That solves one of the issues - it's now gone from the Stock Prices section but is still listed under the expanded Investmant Account panel.

3. 3 Posted by derekkent23 on 28 Oct, 2019 08:10 AM

Hi ksmith

For others to understand what are seeing can you provide further information. When you have your investment, account highlighted in the side bar, list on the left, there are four tabs on the top right window. Which ones are you having an issue with?

Perhaps a screen shot showing the line were the security is displayed.

If it’s the Portfolio View tab securities can appear as having a zero Current Value if in fact say 0.0001 of a share is still owned. The Current Value only being displayed to, two decimal places.

In the Securities Detail window if you use the dropdown to select one of the problem securities does it display shares: 0

Hope this helps.

4. 4 Posted by ksmith on 28 Oct, 2019 09:42 AM

derekkent23

This does help! Thank you - you've answered my question.

I hadn't noticed (how, I'm not sure but could be looking at it for so long I couldn't see the obvious) that after selling the stocks I still had very small amounts left - in one case 6/10000th of a share.

Once I "sold" this amount for £0.00 it was gone.

THANK YOU!!! :-)

KS

5. 5 Posted by derekkent23 on 28 Oct, 2019 09:49 AM

Hi ksmith

Glad I was able to help.

Have Fun.

6. System closed this discussion on 27 Jan, 2020 09:50 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac