Font size

Marsha Bogart

04 Dec, 2019 02:43 PM

I would like to increase the font size on my reports. Can you tell me how to do this?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 04 Dec, 2019 04:46 PM

Hi Marsha,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

Which version and build of Moneydance are you using?
    To check, open Moneydance and select Help --> About Moneydance (or Moneydance --> About Moneydance on a Mac) where the version and build number will be displayed.

Can you try File->Preferences->General, then at the bottom of the window you can adjust your "Font Size" as required.

Also, you might want to adjust the column size by pointing your mouse arrow/cursor on the headers bar (e.g.Date, Check, Description etc.) and drag the columns sideways.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Marsha Bogart on 04 Dec, 2019 08:35 PM

Very helpful - thanks so much!
    Marsha

3. 3 Posted by dwg on 04 Dec, 2019 09:30 PM

If you want to change fonts or their size on Printed reports use the option File --> Preferences --> Printing

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Maddy on 05 Dec, 2019 09:55 AM

You are welcome Marsha ! I'm very pleased to hear that, also dwg's is a very useful tip too. (Thank you for that, dwg!)

I'll close this discussion for now, but do not hesitate to contact us again, if you need further assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

5. Maddy closed this discussion on 05 Dec, 2019 09:55 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac