Refund

Brendan White

06 Dec, 2019 03:25 AM

How can I get a refund?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Andrew on 06 Dec, 2019 09:18 AM

Hi Brendan,

I'd be happy to offer you a refund if you purchased Moneydance directly from our website, but I am inclined to offer you technical assistance first. This is not an attempt to get out of giving you a refund, if that is what you want let me know and I will authorise it. However if there is something specific that I might be able to assist you with, I am at your service.

Please note that if you purchased Moneydance from a third-party site, such as the Mac App Store, Amazon, or the Microsoft Store, you will have to go through their site to process your refund request.

Hopefully this information is useful. If you have any questions please let us know.

--
    Andrew, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Brendan & Julie... on 06 Dec, 2019 03:38 PM

Purchased directly from Moneydance. Would prefer refund. Found the setup problematic. Running parallel to other (free) applications which were much easier and had no issues. Please let me know how to get a refund.

Thanks.

BW

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Maddy on 06 Dec, 2019 03:43 PM

I am sorry that our product did not meet your needs, Brendan.

I have asked our payment processing partners FastSpring to process your refund. They will let you know when the process is complete from their end.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac