accounts appear in apple app that shouldn't

Bill

01 Aug, 2020 03:35 PM

Until today , August 1, I have 4 credit cards on iMac desktop version of MD but I only use two of them and hide the two I don't use so they don't appear in sidebar.

When I opened mobile app on iPad prior to today, only the two cards shown in the desktop app sidebar appeared, but now the cards I don't use (and have a zero balance) appear and not one for the two regular cards.

I sync via dropbox. transaction sync OK, but I have lost ability to see the appropriate cards in the mobile app.

MD 2019.3, Mac OS 10.15.6, iOS 14.0 beta.

How can I fix issue so that only the two cards I use show in the mobile app like the used to prior to August 1?

Bill

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 01 Aug, 2020 08:59 PM

Hello Bill,

Can you please go to Tools -> Accounts from the Moneydance menu bar, click to edit the accounts in question, and verify that they are marked as Inactive? Marking an account as Inactive is what should hide the account from syncing with the mobile apps. Just removing it from your sidebar on the desktop shouldn't do that.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac