registration

Jake Endrick

01 Jan, 2021 12:55 AM

I purchased Money Dance a while ago and was trying to set it back up. When I enter the registration code, it tells me it is incorrect. I have attached a screen grant of my previous order. Can you assist in getting this working again?

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 01 Jan, 2021 01:08 AM

I'm a fellow user.

A lot depends on what you mean by "a while ago". Moneydance licenses are version specific. If you purchase a license directly from TIK you receive a free upgrade to the next major release. Hence a license purchased for Moneydance 2017 will be valid for Moneydance versions 2017 & 2019/20 but it would not be valid for Moneydance 2021.

Previous versions of Moneydance can be downloaded from:

https://infinitekind.com/previous-versions-of-moneydance

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Melissa on 08 Jan, 2021 11:33 PM

Hi Jake,

I can see you’ve received a reply from one of our knowledgeable Moneydance customers.

Wondering how are you getting on with Moneydance installation?

To add-on, I've checked our records using your email address and I have located a purchase of Moneydance 2012.

I can confirm your license key is:
    B2011465-4D6AC463

Your license key is valid with Moneydance 2012 and Moneydance 2014.

Either of these versions can be downloaded from this page, and you can use your current license key to register the program.

If you wish to upgrade to Moneydance 2021, by entering your license key into the 'Upgrading?' box on this page you can redeem a 50% discount. After purchasing, you'll be sent a new license key via email.

To register, please select Help --> Register Moneydance to enter the license key.

To check if the program is registered, you can navigate to Help --> About Moneydance (Moneydance menu on a Mac). In the window that opens you'll either see 'Unregistered' or your license key will be displayed.

Finally, your data set created using Moneydance 2012 would have the following extension:

FileName.moneydance and it can be opened using File —> Open —> Open Other or 'Open Other' from the Welcome to Moneydance window.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance. Thank you.

--
    Melissa, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac