I suddenly am unable to see the transactions in my bank account

Dee

12 Jan, 2021 05:42 AM

While setting up other accounts I suddenly lost or can see all the transactions in my register but it didn't effect all my different accounts. I can see the correct balance after they were entered just can't see the transaction detail itself it's a blank page. This happened to two accounts and not to other accounts. I was editing when this happened.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 12 Jan, 2021 05:46 AM

I'm fellow user.

One of the most common reasons is that a filter has been set, ensure that the "All" button is selected at the top of the register.

2. 2 Posted by Dee on 12 Jan, 2021 03:48 PM

It is. I did noticed the "new" transaction row is a bit over lapping into the "titles" row as if it has rolled up and hiding the rest of the transactions. I just fixed it. I put my cursor on the bottom line of the blank transaction row (which you have to create) until I got the cross bar and then drug it down to unhide all the transactions I couldn't see. Whew what a relief. Not sure how it happened, but I will make sure I write this problem and fix down in case it happens again. Thank you

3. 3 Posted by -Kevin N. on 12 Jan, 2021 05:47 PM

Hi Dee,

If I understand you correctly, you can remove the 'crossbar' by clicking the Split Window icon in the upper right-hand corner of the register (to the right of the New Transaction button)

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

4. Maddy closed this discussion on 13 Jan, 2021 09:11 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac