UI display on Windows 10 since latest preview build

SteveH42

07 Apr, 2021 10:34 PM

I have just upgraded to build 3064 and the general UI looks "rough" to say the least.
The boxes look a little too heavy in comparison to the font and the radio buttons look very jagged. I don't see this as an improvement over the previous versions.

1. 1 Posted by Art on 08 Apr, 2021 11:03 PM

I'm seeing this also on Windows 10 (20H2 build 19042.870) and agree that it is not so attractive. If there's a way to change this in customization settings, I couldn't find it. I don't see the same issue on Mac (High Sierra) where it looks the same as it did in previous builds.

2. 2 Posted by derekkent23 on 09 Apr, 2021 11:58 AM

I am not support staff, just a user.
    Hi

I agree, I have raised this issue on Sean’s, the Moneydance developers, GitHub site with a link to this discussion.

Hope it will help.

3. 3 Posted by dwg on 10 Apr, 2021 05:30 AM

I'm a fellow user.

This is not changeable by the user.

Sean has responded to the issue however. The advise is that this has been done to deal with a dark mode issue where custom colours were not being applied to menu backgrounds, making them totally unreadable, thus this change was the "better" option at his point in time, but it is only an interim fix and a better fix is in progress.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• screenshot.jpg 27.6 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac