Error Message

Elizabeth G Daskalantonakis

27 Nov, 2021 02:21 PM

I am receiving an error message that states: "This is a preview of Moneydance, limited to 100 manually entered transactions. To remove this limit you will need to purchase a license." After clicking OK it directs me to https://infinitekind.onfastspring.com/moneydance2021 to purchase a license for Moneydance 2022.

I already purchased a Moneydance license in May 2020. I have attached my receipt. Please advise how to stop getting this error message when entering categories for downloaded transactions.

1. 1 Posted by Elizabeth G Das... on 27 Nov, 2021 02:25 PM

I believe I have resolved this issue by entering the key into the Register Moneydance under Help.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ethan on 27 Nov, 2021 10:16 PM

Hello,

I'm glad to hear that it sounds like things have been sorted out! Let me know if this is not the case, or if this problem reemerges. If it does, please also include the exact version of Moneydance you are running and your operating system in your response.

Just to anticipate potential future issues, if you purchased Moneydance 2020, you would be able to use up through the 2021 version with your license key, but not beyond that. Upgrading to the 2022 version would require purchasing an upgrade key. You do not have to upgrade if your current version is meeting your needs.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

3. Ethan closed this discussion on 27 Nov, 2021 10:16 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac