2022.2 problem with budget amounts

jeff

16 Dec, 2021 12:30 AM

I set my budget to actuals at least half way through the month to stay on track.

When I look at the budget REPORT the differences show as zero.

However, when I go into that years budget itself, the number show as red and no matter how many times I reset the actual to the real number it changes. In my case it changes in terms of the cents but that could be coincidental.

So if the actual to date is 44.4 and I go into the budget and set it to 44.4 the report shows the zero difference but when I go back to the budget itself it shows red and the number reads, for example, 44.2. Again, budget report still shows the zero difference.

I haven't nailed down the exact differences but no matter how many times I set it to the actuals they get changed within the budget itself.

1. 1 Posted by jeff on 17 Dec, 2021 04:10 AM

Seems like a pretty significant problem. It continues.

Can no one on a Mac replicate?

No reply?

Though my budget report shows balance when I look at past months many/most of the numbers are read and are different then what was entered then. It is randomly changing at least the digits after the decimal.

Went to 2022.3, no difference. Seems like 2022 has a decent amount of problems based on my reading.

2. System closed this discussion on 18 Mar, 2022 04:20 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac