Credit Card Categorizing

John

01 Jan, 2022 06:37 PM

Hello,

I am having issues with the category portion involving the Credit Cards added. I have created categories for each CC i own. Let's say "Home Depot" in this case. When i add the payment to my checking account portion, it will subtract from the total under the Home Depot account, no issues, as this is correct. However, when i run a report, i do not see any of my CC information listed, unless i change the category to point back to my default checking account. so, doing this change, it will not post as subtracted from the Home Depot account, but will run the report as needed.

How do i list or create, so that it updates from both the checking and main Home Depot account?

Thank You

This discussion was closed! See this FAQ for more information:

1. Credit Card Accounts

Credit Card accounts are used to keep track of your current balance on a single credit card. The balance on a credit card represents your current debt on the credit card.

You can setup a credit card account as you would any other account, by navigating to Account --> New Account.

A credit card account can store information such as card number, expiration date, interest rate (labeled APR), and bank...

See more..

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac