Moving Splits

TOM V.

06 Jan, 2022 06:23 PM

This isn't really a problem but a how to if possible. I have my paycheck and I have splits. But after creating the splits i forgot to include my vacation and holiday pay but when i created them it just put the splits at the bottom. What I would like to do is to move the splits to the top so I can have all my income base pay at the top and the rest (expenses below them to make it easier to input from my paycheck. so I guess my question is, can I move the split around or am i stuck where its at? If there isnt a way i would like to make the suggestion to at it as a feature

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 06 Jan, 2022 07:50 PM

As far as I can recall splits are always just shown in the order they are entered.

2. 2 Posted by TJVACHA on 06 Jan, 2022 07:59 PM

Yes that is correct but it would be very helpful to be able to sort them in different order for data entry. Instead of deleting splits and reentering them in a different order

3. 3 Posted by mhoggie on 06 Jan, 2022 08:22 PM

just a user,

I've had the same issue where I wanted the splits to appear in a certain order. I just grabbed a screenshot of my old split setup. Then deleted and re-entered the splits in the order I preferred.

4. System closed this discussion on 07 Apr, 2022 08:30 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac