Been using MD since 2012 but suddenly I can't open qfx account updates

mcbrider76

07 Jan, 2022 04:02 PM

Hi,
I am trying to import last month's credit card transactions and a qfx file into MoneyDance. The app is not responsive. I'm not doing anything differently than previous months. What can I do?
Rob

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 07 Jan, 2022 04:22 PM

Hi Rob,

We are sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered.

Which version and build of Moneydance are you using?
    To check, open Moneydance and select Moneydance --> About Moneydance

Can you let me know which operating system you're running on your computer/s?
    Did you upgrade your operating system recently?
    Or do you have an external display connected?

Thank you

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by mcbrider76 on 07 Jan, 2022 04:44 PM

Hi Maddy,
    Thanks for getting back. I looked for a license # under About Mondeydance but it just has a list of developers for different languages. I bought the program so long ago, about 2012, is it possible there were no license #s back then? In any case, I just bought a new license, and tried installing that, and I have a new license #, but I can’t find where to enter it, even in the new version.

Rob

3. 3 Posted by mcbrider76 on 07 Jan, 2022 04:49 PM

BTW:

* No external monitor attached
      * Using most recent MacOS, 12.0.1 (updated last month)
    Rob

Date: Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:44 AM
    To: [email blocked] <[email blocked]>
    Subject: Re: Been using MD since 2012 but suddenly I can't open qfx account updates [Problems #76500]
    Hi Maddy,
    Thanks for getting back. I looked for a license # under About Mondeydance but it just has a list of developers for different languages. I bought the program so long ago, about 2012, is it possible there were no license #s back then? In any case, I just bought a new license, and tried installing that, and I have a new license #, but I can’t find where to enter it, even in the new version.

Rob

4. 4 Posted by mcbrider76 on 07 Jan, 2022 05:23 PM

Hi Maddy,
    I figured out registration but MD still won’t import a qfx data file. Is MD incompatible with OS12?

Rob

Date: Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:49 AM
    Subject: Re: Been using MD since 2012 but suddenly I can't open qfx account updates [Problems #76500]
    BTW:

* No external monitor attached
      * Using most recent MacOS, 12.0.1 (updated last month)
    Rob

Date: Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:44 AM
    Hi Maddy,

Rob

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Maddy on 07 Jan, 2022 05:37 PM

Your operating system requires Moneydance 2022.3 (4063). This is available to download from this page.

For a full list of improvements in the preview version, please refer to this page.

You may want to remove any older version of the software before proceeding or you can choose to overwrite the previous version.

Please keep us posted on your progress, Thank you!

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

6. System closed this discussion on 08 Apr, 2022 05:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac