Please help

Charles Taylor

06 Jul, 2022 03:12 PM

I just opened my newly upgraded moneydance and none of my transactions from the last 3 months are in there. This is a disaster. Please help. Thank you.

1. 1 Posted by dtd on 06 Jul, 2022 08:42 PM

just a user - maybe you need to click the date field to "sort by date" and the last 3 months will then show up?

That's my first shot at the problem.

2. 2 Posted by Charles Taylor on 06 Jul, 2022 10:03 PM

Thanks, but balances are all wrong and scheduled transactions are undone from March through July, when I have already entered them.

Chuck

[cid:[email blocked]]

Charles E. Taylor
    Chief Executive Officer | HT Group, LLC
    197 14th Street, NW | Suite 250 | Atlanta, Georgia 30318 USA
    404.873.5411 | 404.840.5411 mobile | 404.873.5415 direct facsimile
    [email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION AND ANY ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS ARE INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.
    This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Section 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon the communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately via return email or telephone at 404.873.5411 and delete the communication and materials received. Thank you.

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

On Jul 6, 2022, at 4:42 PM, dtd <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

24 Sep, 2022 09:55 PM
24 Sep, 2022 09:50 PM
24 Sep, 2022 09:43 PM