Reminders Calendar

deserthorses

16 Mar, 2018 09:39 PM

It's a bit frustrating that I can't view the last two or three weeks of one month and the first two or three weeks of the next month as I can with my OS calendars on my Mac. I couldn't find any way to export Reminders to an OS calendar. I'd really like either the ability to scroll the Reminders calendar or to export reminders to an OS Calendar. Listing reminders doesn't help me. I suppose I could open two windows selected to Reminders or print them - those options are pretty klutzy.

1. 1 Posted by Henry on 17 Mar, 2018 04:53 PM

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.
    The reminders calendar should display the full selected month and hovering over the days should display all of the reminders set for the day.

There's an existing ticket in our ticketing system with your suggestion to export the reminders to other calendars , so I've attached it to this discussion and the developers will be looking into it.

Henry
    Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 16 Jun, 2018 05:00 PM.

3. deserthorses re-opened this discussion on 18 Jul, 2019 07:49 PM

4. 2 Posted by deserthorses on 18 Jul, 2019 07:49 PM

Sorry about waiting so long to reply.
    My questions was NOT about exporting reminders to another calendar. It was simply having the ability to scroll the existing reminders calendar to enable us to view a couple of weeks at the endo of one month and the beginning of the next. Being able to view only a month at a time is more than a bit klutzy.

Thank you.

Patti in AZ

5. 3 Posted by avp2 on 12 Aug, 2019 09:53 PM

I agree that it would be nice to be able to show, and scroll, a window of (user selected number) days, weeks, months, maybe even years.

6. 4 Posted by deserthorses on 13 Aug, 2019 07:47 PM

I'm not greedy - I'd be happy if I could just show split months - 2 weeks of current and 2 weeks of next or 1 and 3. I don't see much benefit in trying to display more than four or five weeks in the current MD reminder calendar format (though that could be an export feature which I don't particulary care about).

7. System closed this discussion on 12 Nov, 2019 07:50 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac