Various Suggestions

William Feese

10 Jul, 2019 08:39 PM

1. Register: I would like to be able to choose whether credits (deposits) come before or after debits.
2: Color options are OK but I can't see what effect they have without exiting and re-entering. I would like to see it a virtual window of how it would look before exiting. As it stands now I have changed colors and it affected the math in Moneydance. Fortunately I had a recent backup that I could recover my data.
3: Columns: I would like to able to determine what columns are shown and their placement in heading.
4: Cleared Symbols: I have only one questions here...does the orange diamond mean that it is going to be reconciled or has been reconciled? If it means both then I suggest another symbol be used for going to be reconciled and a different symbol for has been reconciled.
5:Backups: I would like an option to backup to have window open with directory path that I can change for backups so I don't have to manually browse for it each time using "Export Backup" feature. Also, I want the option to not backup each time I exit the Moneydance and let choose where the backup go.
Thank you very much for your serious consideration in these suggestion
William Feese

1. System closed this discussion on 09 Oct, 2019 08:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac